Monday, January 26, 2009

Winter Break Journey Intro...

Hmm where to even begin. I haven't blogged in a while, and there definitely is a lot to catch up on. It's been one crazy winter break - probably one of the busiest I have ever had. I have so much to sort through and process, but in the midst of it all, God has remained faithful and has been revealing a lot. So here is a brief summary of this winter's crazy adventures!

First off, I am in a relationship with Sara Tellio! Yaaaa!!!! Wow, I don't even know what to say. I have known Sara for the past year, and throughout the time of getting to know her, I have grown in my personal relationship with God. This has been one of the most amazing friendships/relationships I have ever had. Sara is an amazing woman of God who has continually encouraged me to be a better man in my relationship with God above all things. She has shown me the beauty of seeking God in relationships and has taught me the importance of filling both the God-filled vacuum in our lives as well as the people-filled vacuum. I am so excited to see where God takes us in the future, and though it is hard being in a long-distance relationship (she lives in Hawaii and I live in Arizona), it is amazing to see how God is working in both of our lives. It is definitely an exciting time in my life, and I am so grateful to God to have a relationship with such an amazing woman!

So that has definitely been the highlight of my winter break. But aside from that, this break has been a bunch of crazy ups and downs.

Hmm... so you might have seen my crazy nerf gun Christmas extravaganza with my family. That was pretty intense. But it got way more intense after that. Early the next morning, we drove to LA to visit our family up there. I got there on December 26 and then the next day I flew to Kansas City for the Onething Conference. I stayed at Kansas City until December 31 then flew back to LA to celebrate New Years with my family. I went back to Phoenix a few days later. I had a week in Phoenix before I traveled to San Francisco for Epic Conference, and then I just arrived less than week ago back to Phoenix for the start of school. Each of those trips warrants a full blog entry in itself. But ya, I have been so crazy all over the place that I havent had a chance to do that. So in the next few blogs, I will try to update my crazy journeys and my personal journey throughout Winter break.

0 comments: