Thursday, May 21, 2009

Crazy days at briefing

Whew... Its been a crazy few days at Vanguard University for East Asia briefing. I'm pretty tired right now, but today has been pretty sweet. In spite of all that is going on right now, God is coninuing to remain faithful. Our team needs to raise $20,222 by midnight today. It seems like a pretty daunting task to us as humans. But today, we were reminded of God showing Ezekiel that he wants to breathe life into a valley of bones and raise up an army. God is increasing our faith right now, and it will be amazing to see how we respond as a team. We had some hardcore intercession time tonight as an Epic group, and we feel like it was a really powerful transformative moment for our group. At the end of the prayer time, the verse that came to mind was the one in James that states how "the prayers of the righteous avail much." I took as a confirmation that God truly is delighted in our prayers
and graciously desires to respond to His children. Tonight also marks the end our teams 21 day Daniel fast. It has been truly a remarkable experience, and I trust God is going to honor our committment. In comemoration of the end of the fast, I had my head shaved. I haven't cut my hair in like 7months so this was a really special moment to just consecrate myself to God and enter into this new season. It was also cool bc my brother and my friend zach shaved their heads as well.

Please continue to pray for us as we embark on a new journey. We are still in need of a lot more support as well. This next day is the beginning of a great miracle and display of God's great love. Stay tuned...

0 comments: