Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Another Semester Down

Wooo! Another semester down, only 3 more to go! What a scary thought. It's crazy to think about how fast time flies by. But I'm definitely glad to have this semester over with. It has been one crazy adventure so far with so many unexpected turns and ups and downs. I am so ready to take a few moments to breathe and catch my breath before things get all crazy again. This is gonna be an awesome time to rest and really spend some time with God and make up for lost time. I'm excited to wait on the Lord and see where He will take me in this next chapter of my life. It's been a pretty hard season, and I'm sure there will be a lot more preparation to go through before it is all said and done. But it has been fun. And it'll be good to see how God orchestrates the crazy things that will happen next.

As of right now, I'm gonna move out of my dorm, go back home, and just take some time to really pray and seek God in the next few days. Then Christmas will be right around the corner. Yay! Christmas is always fun! What an amazing season to celebrate Christ's birth and remember why we do the things we do. After that, I'll be going to Kansas City for OneThing! I'm so excited for this. I didn't think I would be able to go, but God is making it happen. Woohoo! I get to go with the Ngais also! So fun! Last time, we went on a trip together to Colorado, we encountered some crazy adventures. I wonder what's next. Then two weeks off after that and off to Epic Conference in San Francisco before school starts. It's gonna be rad. I'm just really excited about everything right now.

It's good to be free! Yesterday, I got to chill for the first time in a really long time and not have to worry about coming home and doing homework. It felt so good! We went to Guitar Center, and then ended up hanging out at the MU after that. My roommate came up with a new dance called the pie eating dance. It's going to be hitting the clubs over the summer be looking out for it. Haha then my roommate and I randomly started wrestling in my room. He's a lot bigger than me, but I definitely got him in a choke hold in one round haha. Oh and I finally watched the Dark Night for the first time - pretty intense.

Anyhoo, some of us from Epic got together and prayed before we all went off in our separate directions. It was sweet to be in the prayer room once again for the last time of the semester. It makes me so happy to see how much our group has grown over the last semester. I talk about it all the time, but we have really grown a lot. It's amazing to see how our group came together. So many crazy stories piled into one. It was definitely good to pray for one another and seek God for direction as we go off into winter break. We'll see each other once again at Epic Conference! Woot! Winter Break, here we come!!! Thank you God that we are finally here!

1 comments:

Kelvin said...

There definitely needs to be some things clarified in this entry

The first is that I destroyed you in 4 of the 5 rounds, and the first round I let you choke me so you would get your confidence up.

Second, it's the Dark KNIGHT.

come on now man.