Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Response to Comments

Hello Everyone!

Thank you to all those who have read my blog. It is encouraging to know that there are people out there who are reading my thoughts. I want to remind you all that the things I write are personal opinions and come mainly from the things that I am learning in my daily walk with God. I know that you may not agree with everything I say or do, but I appreciate your respect and openness in responding to the things God has been doing in my life. I know I have a long way to go and a lot more to learn. I appreciate all those who have commented or responded to my entries. Although no one has responded hatefully or judgmentally, I just wanted to be proactive in letting people know that I will delete comments if I feel they are disrespectful or discriminatory. Furthermore, I have had to delete some comments from my blog not because they have been judgmental or dishonoring but solely because of questionable, and potentially misleading usernames and blog entries. I do not mean to be discriminatory or judgmental myself, but if I feel that if there is any material that may be inappropriate I reserve the right to moderate the comments. Again, I appreciate your time and your understanding.

-Carl

3 comments:

Kelvin said...

I am watching you read right now instead of writing a paper

smh

skyy-malasadas said...

Hey Carl,

This blog is amazing! I totally admire your heart for the younger generations...it's amazing to see how God's really refining in the servanthood of this generation alone, and now we get to experience the up-and-coming handpicked visionaries from right below us :) Very exciting! God certainly has a way of using us as we are willing...even in our weakness--probably one of the many profound truths I've come to recognize first hand :) He is so good!

Can't wait to meet you at Epic! God's been totally blessing us all here in Hawaii, making things very prevalent as to what he's preparing our hearts for in various aspects of ministry...asian-american outreach as one of them.

Praying for you and your team :)

--Skyy

skyy-malasadas said...

Oh no, I think I accidentally commented on a different post...my previous comment was meant for "Uhhh-mazing". Haha! Sorry!