Tuesday, May 13, 2008

fire fall down!

wooosh! Wooo! God is good! So tonight I had an amazing conversation with my mom and bro about the things of the Spirit. Let me just tell you. I love my mommy! God is totally using her to do awesome things for the kingdom. I'm so blessed to have an awesome mom who has trained me up and set the foundation for me to be the man I am today.

Anyway, I didn't realize my mom had been exposed to a lot of things of the Spirit growing up and was open to it all. It is so encouraging to know that I can talk to my own mom about the experiences and feelings that I'm going through in my personal walk with Christ. I'm so excited for the way God is moving in my family and my church. God is totally opening up the eyes and hearts of His people. I am so thankful for the way that my mom trained me up in the Word and taught me how to love Christ. She told me about how she prays and cries out to God when she is alone with God. And she told me how all the children she has taught in Sunday school have written her letters telling her that she has been the best teacher they have ever had! Wow! I love my mom! Because of her faithfulness raising me and brother up and training up young children, the nations will be won. Countless people are going to come up to her in heaven and thank her for helping up to raise up a generation of young ones that helped lead the nations to Christ! Needless to say, I LOVE MY MOMMY!

Anyh9oo, the fire of the Holy Spirit totally came down at my house today as we talked about the things going on in my church, school, and family. God is definitely opening up the eyes and hearts of my family and church. And the fire is soon to fan into flame!

God, we pray that we would be a generation faithful to you. I thank you so much for the work and sacrifice of my mother and the way you have used her and are going to use to raise up an army of that will take the nations. You said ask and You will give us the nations. I contend for the nations right now O Lord! We cry that you will use the mothers to raise up a generation of warriors that will be fearless in bringing the gospel to the ends of the world! We want to shine for you across the world O Lord!

We want to be lovesick worshippers, firebrands for you. May you open up the eyes of our churches, or campuses, our families. Raise up leaders who will respond like Samuel, like Isaiah! We will cry "Here I am Lord, Send me!"

May we no longer be defined by our activities, our finances, our success in the world. May instead realize that our lone delight is in you! You are all we need. You are all we want! We want revival in this land o Lord. We want to humble ourselves before you, pray, seek your face, and turn from our wicked ways. We want to know your heart O God. We want to love what you love. Hate what you hate! We will contend for revival in this land. We seek your name to be lifted high. We want to be a beacon of light to our lost and dying generation. bring your healing O Lord. We are broken and hurting inside. See our infirmities both spiritual and physical, and touch our hearts in a very special way. Lord we want to be a generation that will no longer be silent for you! We will proclaim your name to farthest corners of the earth. may we seek your face all of our days, and may your glory fall down, and your will be done on earth as it is in heaven! amen!

0 comments: