Wednesday, May 7, 2008

let the craziness begin!

So, ya today is officially the first day of summer vacation for me, but let me tell you last night was pretty intense. In the last couple of weeks, I have just been really hungry to get into the Word, to pray, to fast, and see breakthrough in my life as I prepare for Japan. I've been reading all kinds of blogs and articles about revival, pursuing God, and listening to His voice. I have been watching and listening to lots of podcasts and messages and have been watching the crazy things God is doing in Lakeland, Florida right now. In case you didn't know, revival has broken out in Florida for the past few weeks. It is crazy! People are getting healed left and right, people are coming to Christ, and the atmosphere is so filled by God that people are getting healed by just being in the stadium! You can watch the revival at god.tv or at the freshfire.ca. It is on every afternoon from 4:oopm - 8:oopm Arizona Time. I really encourage everyone to watch! The holy spirit is being imparted everywhere, and people who are watching from their TVs and computers around the world are being healed and filled with the Holy Spirit!

It's really intense! Last night after all my finals and stuff, I just started praying and asking God to show up and equip me for the things that He has in store for me. I also started reading Jaeson Ma's online journal from his very first entry. Ya I know; I am kind of a nerd, but I can't help it. I want some more Jesus power, and Jaeson Ma is definitely a man of God. Haha so anyway, so I started reading his blog from the very beginning which he started in April of 2003. So, it's been pretty 5 years since the time he started writing his blog - and wow, it is crazy to see the development and growth Jaeson has gone through in just these past 5 years. It is crazy to read about the prophetic words and experiences Jaeson had even before he started his ministry or wrote his book. As I am reading through it, I am just like in awe of the way God has worked in his life, and I pray that I can seek God in the same way and see the same kind of growth and development that Jaeson Ma has had. Who knows, maybe one day someone will read my little blog and be inspired to change the world in the same way that I have been challenged by Jaeson by to be a revolutionary for Jesus.

So ya, that was pretty intense. After that, I just started praying and seeking God for a couple of hours and it was just awesome to be in the presence of God. After that I started watching the revival in Florida and saw some awesome healings. Todd Bentley the pastor leading the revival is totally anointed, and it is crazy to see him up there just responding to God and being filled with the holy spirit.

After that, Kyle called me and we rendezvoused at IHOP for an hour or so, and we talked about a lot of cool stuff that God has been doing and will be doing. When we were heading back, I was just really encouraged by the prayer and revival, and so I prayed for him as he went and studied for his last final. When I got back to my room, I just started praying for Japan. While I was praying, I get a call from Kyle telling me about this crazy revelation that God has given to him while studying! Woo! The Holy Spirit was working last night!

Anyhoo, I got an email with prayer requests from the staff leading the summer project to Japan, so I just dived right in and asked God to work crazy miracles in Japan. Something awesome is going to happen in Japan. God is going to do some crazy work there. The first day I watched the revival in Florida a couple of weeks ago, Todd was anointing people all over the world who had come to Florida with revival fire to take back to their countries. There wasn't anyone from Japan there, but Todd said kind of in passing that revival is coming to Japan! I was super stoked hearing this knowing that I have a chance to help plant the fireseeds of revival that are going to explode into a flame of revival all over Japan. I get the sense that Japan is going to get rocked. No longer will Japan be remembered for the horrific atomic bombs that devastated their nation during WWII. Instead, Japan will be a nation known for the atomic bomb of the holy spirit that explodes and ignites the hearts of His people to come to know Him and passionately serve Him and bring the light of the gospel to the rest of the world!

WOOO! It's gonna be good! No doubt there will be crazy spiritual warfare though. And that's why I know that I really want to make sure that I am equipped and filled with the Holy Spirit while I go there. Japan is only like .37 percent evangelical Christian. There are a lot of barriers that need to be broken for the Gospel to be made known and spread to all the people. Satan is going to try to hold us down and stop us from planting the fireseeds. But he won't be able to stop us, we are covered in the blood of Jesus and filled with the Holy Spirit! We're coming with the power of Jesus! Revival is coming to Japan!

God, I pray that you would prepare the hearts of your laborers going to Japan this summer. May you open up their eyes and hearts to the spiritual warfare and darkness we will be experiencing. Equip with the Holy Spirit and cover them in the blood of Jesus. May you raise up an army of Asian Americans who will be calling out in the wilderness of Japan making straight the way of the Lord. Raise up and prepare this generation of forerunners to plan simple churches and knock back the strongholds of the enemy. Fill us with Holy Spirit and go before us. May you deafen the hears of the enemy and blind his eyes that he will not see the attack that is coming. May this army going to Japan bring the power of the Holy Spirit, may we plant fireseeds in preparation for the revival your are going to bring.

Prepare the hearts of the Japanese people. Begin stirring up in their hearts a desire for you. God may the people of Japan no longer suffer from an identity crisis anymore. They come to an understanding of the love you have for them. May your touch the hearts of your people even now. Prepare the persons of peace that we will run into. Speak to them in dreams and visions. Let them know we are coming! You are going to a great work in their hearts, and we trust that in good times or bad You are before us and you hold us in the palms of you hand!

We pray for protection over the staff members and students going to Japan this summer. We are stepping into darkness, but You will be our light. Be like the fire that led the Israelites in the wilderness. God take away our fears and apprehensions. You have not given us a spirit of timidity or fear but you have given us a sound mind and spirit. May be encouraged by the love you have for us, and may diehard revolutionaries for you. Raise up your laborers who will be lovesick worshippers, fervent prayer warriors, and fearless evangelists. Oh God, may we be firebrands for your! Fire Fire Fire! Send down your Fire and ignite the hearts of your people lord! Lord we wait for you, your name and renown are the desires of our heart! In Jesus name amen, amen amen!

0 comments: